As a leading healthcare staffing provider, Sterling Medical has a wide variety of positions available for Phlebotomist. Many of these opportunities are located in attractive living locations across the United States and Overseas.
In particular, many opportunities are offered to Phlebotomist in Germany.
We also offer competitive pay rates and an industry-leading progressive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Many additional benefits, including benefits unique to Sterling Medical
If you are a Phlebotomist, and would like to learn more about the opportunities Sterling Medical can offer you, please send an e-mail to:
Please include a resume along with your name, e-mail address, and phone number. A Sterling Medical recruiter will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your e-mail.