Clomid Over The Counter – Effective Preparation to Treat Fertility
Clomid Over The Counter: Main Info
If you want to purchase Clomid over the counter, you should understand that it is discontinued in the USA. However, multiple generic versions are available on the market.
With an active ingredient being clomifene citrate, Clomid belongs to the class of drugs and is widely used to induce fertilization if the egg in women who suffer from infertility. It emulates the principle of work of estrogen – the reproductive hormone produced by the pituitary gland. It promotes the maturation of eggs and initiates ovulation and the release of eggs from the ovary.
The doctor may prescribe Clomid to initiate ovulation in female patients who have particular medical conditions, such as ovarian cysts or endocrine disorders in women of reproductive age.
The generic form of the medication is available in numerous drugstores. If you want to purchase Clomid online, choose only reliable drugstores to get authentic medications. Our online pharmacy distributes only high-quality and certified preparations. Here you can also buy prescription drugs after contacting a medical specialist online.
|Tablet Strength:||100 mg, 50 mg, 25 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.47 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Clomid?
Clomid Over The Counter: Benefits
Besides effectively stimulating ovulation, Clomid has numerous benefits that make it a popular drug when it comes to boosting reproductive potential in women.
- Clomid can effectively regulate or induce ovulation.
- The preparation has a high level of bioavailability (>90%).
- It carries a low risk of dangerous side effects.
- Clomid is a first-line option to improve fertility in female patients.
- The medication doesn’t have any hazardous drug interactions.
- It requires a short-term treatment.
How to Take Clomid?
Before buying Clomid, carefully study how to take it properly. Follow the recommendations of your gynecologist and read the prescription label. Also, you can use these guidelines to have a safe treatment with clomifene.
- The doctor may prescribe medical tests to ensure you don’t have contraindications for use.
- The treatment starts on day 3 or day 5 of the menstrual cycle and you should take 5 doses.
- The initial dose is usually 50mg, but the fertility specialist can adjust it based on your individual situation.
- Before each cycle of your therapy, each patient needs to undergo a pelvic examination.
- It is recommended to have at least three courses with preparation.
- If you don’t respond to the treatment with clomifene after 3 cycles of treatment, your doctor should stop the therapy and try it later.
Typically, a mature egg is released from the ovary within 5 to 10 days after starting the therapy. To boost your chances for conception, you will need to actively live sexual life during ovulation time. The majority of women ovulate after the first course of treatment. If the patient remains unresponsive, the gynecologist or other medical specialist may recommend additional courses and increase a dose of 100 mg per day for 5 days.
If the preparation is used for lactation suppression, the doctor can prescribe a dose of 50 mg to 100 mg for oral administration.
In case the medicine is given to a male patient to treat oligospermia, the average dose is 25 mg to 100 mg every day. In this case, the therapy is generally proceeding for several months.
Go to the emergency room if you have any symptoms of allergic reaction such as shortness of breath and a cough, swollen face, chest tightness, hives, skin rash.
One of the severe side effects of the preparation is ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). It may happen during the first cycle of therapy. The majority of OHSS cases are mild or moderate and cause temporary discomfort. Severe cases of the condition are reported rarely but can be life-threatening. Immediately contact your doctor, if you have such side effects:
- abdominal pain and bloating;
- diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea, or vomiting.
- unexpected weight gain, particularly in the following areas of the body: abdomen;
- neck; face;
- decreased output of urine;
- imbalanced heart rate;
- feeling that you can’t get enough air into your lungs.
Stop your treatment at once in case you experience:
- enlarged veins in the pelvis;
- problems with vision;
- eye floaters and flashes;
- abnormally heavy or prolonged menstruation.
The common adverse reactions may include:
- skin flushing or blushing;
- trouble sleeping;
- tenderness, throbbing, sharp, stabbing, pain or tightness in the breast tissue;
- spotting you may experience between your normal menstrual periods;
Who Is Clomid Intended For?
Clomid is intended for women who can’t ovulate and experience problems of conceiving a child. It is also used for lactation suppression. The medicine is also widely used to treat oligospermia – a male fertility problem related to a low sperm count.
Despite being well-tolerable, it has a few contraindications for use. Tell your doctor if you have:
- previous or current problems with the liver;
- fluid-filled sacs that aren’t connected with a polycystic ovary syndrome;
- abnormal growths that develop in your pituitary gland;
- untreated hyperthyroidism can lead to health problems;
It is prohibited to take clomifene if you are pregnant. Also, notify your healthcare provider if you have endometriosis or conditions when the tissue around the uterus grows abnormally. Consider these factors if you are going to purchase Clomid online.
Buy Clomid Over The Counter
Tags: clomiphene citrate, ovarian failure, buying clomid, valid prescription, online pharmacy, medical advice, prescription medications, purposes only, buy clomid online, prescription drugs, menstrual cycle, doctor or pharmacist, fertility specialist, clomid without a prescription, fertility treatment, side effects, credit card, clomid clomiphene, healthcare professionals, health care